Wednesday, February 4, 2009

Pregnant or Not???

So for everyone that wants to know, the doctors called me this morning and it turns out that I am not pregnant. BUMMER. I know that my husband wants to wait a while for another baby but I really dont want to wait that long. I dont want my kids to be too far apart. I still have yet to start my period and I am not quite sure why. Maybe it's just a change of cycle or something but who knows. I guess GOD just intended for me to wait to have another baby. Anyway just wanted to give everyone an update. Have a fantastic day!!

1 comment:

  1. Im thinking that you are either going to start soon or your body is waiting so that we are on the same cycle. You know how that goes. LOL!

    On another note; it will happen when the time is right and Im sure that it will happen soon. He aint going to want to wrap it every time... It's like I know him better than he knows himself! LOL!!! Love you girl and praying that it happens soon!

    ReplyDelete